| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guatemala City in April is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with occasional rain. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of H2O is released during an average of 5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Guatemala City April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Guatemala City, Guatemala
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Guatemala City:
- Belize City, Belize - 401.6 kms (249.5 miles) NE
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 410.9 kms (255.3 miles) ENE
- Tela, Honduras - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) ENE
- La Mesa, Honduras - 292.5 kms (181.8 miles) ENE
- Catacamas, Honduras - 493.8 kms (306.9 miles) E
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) E
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 361.1 kms (224.4 miles) E
- Los Andes, El Salvador - 124.2 kms (77.2 miles) SE
- San Salvador, El Salvador - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) SE
- Ilopango, El Salvador - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) SE
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 449.3 kms (279.2 miles) ESE
- Acajutla, El Salvador - 137.2 kms (85.2 miles) SSE
- Condega, Nicaragua - 465.6 kms (289.3 miles) ESE
- Choluteca, Honduras - 391 kms (243 miles) ESE
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 427 kms (265.3 miles) ESE
- Managua, Nicaragua - 528.2 kms (328.2 miles) ESE